JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
i was cleaning out my shop today and found a brand new in the box red dot scope,i have never used one of these,and would like to know what the best application for this type of optic would be,and i have no idea how this thing came to be in my shop??:huh:

Well, if it fits a Ruger Super Red Hawk, it must me mine....... I left the silly thing somewhere, and your place must be where......

seriously, if you don't want it, and it would fit the SRH, I'd be interested...... even fork over some folding green, or ded prezadents, er sumpin like

sounds like wisdom to me...... though I'd recommend at least taking a look at the Browning Buckmarks... a VERY fine pistol. A tad more dear then the Ruger, but not much more. And I've heard that sometimes the Rugers get a touch fussy about what you feed them. The Buckmarks don't seem to care much.

I've got a Browning on the way, after looking at both for quite a while.

NOW--- should you actually DO this, with either pistol, and later decide you really don't like it, well, keep me in mind.......... provided my collection of DP's haven't gone away by then....

oh man,i have been tossing this around for quite awhile now,and have looked at the buckmarks alot,and if i can find one reasonable in the next week or so,i will get it,otherwise it will be a 22/45,,,,,,,,,but i really appreciate you looking out for me thanks man!!

I've followed a number of them on Gunbroker, several new ones, nickel, some even NRA Special Edition models, for under four hundred.... I ended up with a Silhouette model, as new, long barrel target model with some extras, and I paid just over four for it..... thought I did real well. Same week two others sold for near six. I was pleased. Its on its way to my dealer. I thought seriously about getting one of the nickel NRA Special Editions, new, one guy had thirty of them at $379, shipped for another sawbuck... but I came across a Hi Power GP Comp with about four extra mags, less than a hundred rounds down the tube.... and got that instead. Maybe I can exhume a few more of those DP's and get one of the NRA Buckmarks.. they REALLY look great. Maybe that same guy still has some..... somewhere I've got his contact info.... I asked him if he'd do a layaway, and he said nope, save yer sheckels and buy it when you're ready.. I've got lots. How many? More than thirty.... cracked me up.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top