JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Beautiful condition. Rarely used and well cared for. This is from 1969 and has beautiful detailing and workmanship. Comes with one magazine and all equipment as shown in pictures. Overall condition is exemplary, 98%. Two extra magazines are available to the buyer at $100.00 each if wanted. .22 ammo as shown not included. Package comes complete with all equipment provided just as shipped from the Browning factory. Will ship to FFL in Oregon for $40.00. $1250.00. Sorry, no trades.

DSCN1952.JPG DSCN1951.JPG DSCN1956.JPG DSCN1940.JPG DSCN1941.JPG DSCN1954.JPG

Nice . I have a twin to it. Your price is a bargain.

Thanks Buster. Someone will get a beautiful pistol. A gunsmith friend of mine tells me that if Browning were to build a new Medalist today the starting price would have to be over $3000.00 given the labor and technology involved.

Traded one of these straight across for a beautiful Citori many years ago. It was a dream to shoot, but it was so nice I felt bad shooting it. They are real works of art. The only pistol that has ever come close to it is the Ruger MkII slab-side target model I traded off to @Buster Beaver a while back (small world).

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.