JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Browning
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Browning Buckmark pistol with 4" bull barrel. Maybe 300 rounds shot through this gun. Selling because I don't use it anymore and I have gotten old and need to thin my gun herd some. Sights have been upgraded. Comes with 2 mags. Cash only. Usually use Shooters for transfers but I am open to what works for both parties. Bought new in 2020.

buckmark.jpg buckmark2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Thanks for pointing this out. I certainly could have written my description more clearly.
I would prefer to sell but I would consider trades for a SW 380ez or SW 9mmez, and would be more interested if either of these models were Performance Center.
Again, I am more interested in selling than trading.

Thanks for pointing that out. I prefer to sell, however I would consider trades for SW 380ez, SW9mmez, or a SW compact 22.
I didn't write the description as well as I should have.
Again, I'm more into selling than trading

These are nice and can be converted to threaded easily the barrel is a delivered to the door item no ffl required ! This is just one place that has them and sure a barrel can be had a little cheaper https://www.opticsplanet.com/tactical-solutions-trail-lite-5-5in-browning-buckmark-barrel.html

Browning Buckmark pistol with 4" bull barrel. Maybe 300 rounds shot through this gun. Selling because I don't use it anymore and I have gotten old and need to thin my gun herd some. Sights have been upgraded. Comes with 2 mags. Cash only. Usually use Shooters for transfers but I am open to what works for both parties. Bought new in 2020.

View attachment 1823509 View attachment 1823510
Sale pending. Will close the add once deal closes.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.