JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1225
Manufacturer
Browning
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
This is an apparently rare-ish takedown model of the old dark walnut blued BLR '81 in 308. I can't find any recent sales on my usual sources for price reference, takedowns are all the stainless grey laminate model now. It's tapped and ready for rear mounted optics, should also be ready for a scout style scope if you remove the front irons. Has been in the field a bit, there are various small dings and scratches that should be visible zooming in on the photos.

Serial ends in ZX 341, so manufactured in 2013 per:

Includes one MIJ Browning magazine. Shoots great, tons of fun. I'm pretty sure I'll regret selling this immediately but it seems like this is one of the few firearms I'll at least be able to buy in WA later on.

Also selling:
Browning Lever Action Takedown 308 BLR
SightMark 8-25X50 Illuminated Reticle Scope
Sig Romeo1 Pro 6MOA Red Dot

blr1.jpg blr4.jpg blr10.jpg blr6.jpg blr7.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.