JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$123456
Manufacturer
Browning
Caliber
9mm
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Browning Hi-Power 9mm

According to the serial number 245NX74xxx, this beauty was born in 1993.

This is the Hi Power that everyone is looking for. It has the rare and scarce Tangent rear sight, which is one of the most desirable and sought after. As you can see this was made in Belgium and assembled in Portugal. It has the factory deep blue finish and wood checkered grips. There is a little mark on the left side of the slide, towards the front as shown in the pictures. Other than that, this thing is absolutely gorgeous. It has 3 original Browning magazines (all of them have that slight green tint to them). It has the original wood checkered grips and the laser grips that are on it now. The original owner used the original screws that came on it for the laser grips. As you can see in the pictures, they don't sit flush with the laser grips. It has the original case but no papers. The case hinge is cracked, but is not broken into 2 pieces.

How did I come up with my asking price? I'm glad you asked…. I had no idea what these were going for as I haven't seen many for sale. There have been a couple but they were no where near the condition this is in. So, I turned to GunBroker. I searched the "sold" section and found that similar vintage (early 90's), similar condition and the rare Tangent rear sight, I found they were sold for between $1375 and $1884. Those did not include a 3rd original Browning magazine or laser grips.

Here is your chance to own an absolutely gorgeous Browning Hi Power with the very rare Tangent rear sight. Better get it while you can as these don't come along very often.

Not looking for any trades.

$1650 obo

DSCN3327.jpg DSCN3330.JPG DSCN3332.JPG DSCN3335.JPG DSCN3337.JPG DSCN3338.JPG DSCN3340.JPG DSCN3341.JPG DSCN3342.JPG DSCN3343.JPG DSCN3344.JPG DSCN3347.JPG DSCN3349.JPG DSCN3350.JPG DSCN3353.JPG DSCN3355.JPG DSCN3356.JPG DSCN3358.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Per request, a few more picts.

1. Yes, the original screws that are in the laser grips really do tighten down further and set tight and recessed (as shown in picts). (Thank you for pointing out the obvious. ;) ). I thought it was too gorgeous to shoot and never "messed with it" after purchasing it.

2. The laser is nice and bright.

3. The checkered grips really make this even more gorgeous. :s0116:

DSCN3372.JPG DSCN3373.JPG DSCN3375.JPG DSCN3376.JPG DSCN3361.JPG DSCN3363.JPG DSCN3364.JPG DSCN3367.JPG

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.