JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$750
Manufacturer
Browning
Caliber
300 Winchester Magnum
City
Corvallis
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This was my back up elk rifle that I brought me every year that was intended for my dad to use, but he was more happy sitting in camp than hunting, he's now in too poor of health to come out with us anymore and I find myself with an extra gun. Approximately 26 rounds TOTAL fired through this gun since new of factory Remington ammo (will come with the remaining 14 rounds in the box). It has never been out hunting, just to the range for sight in and in the gun safe. Condition is excellent save a small scratch on the stock and a small ding on the bottom of the forearm that should be clearly and accurately reflected in the pictures. The bluing looks great save a very small scratch by the ejection port that is hardly noticeable. Scope mounts are installed and come with the rifle, but are easily unscrewed if you wanted to pop them off and just run the iron sights. Includes the original 3 round magazine, and more information can be found on the Browning website.

At under 8 pounds and a 24" barrel, it should be a great rifle to carry in the woods, and I hope somebody gets to enjoy it more than I have been able to. I'm not able to take trades on this unfortunately, and have priced it to move so my price is firm. Feel free to reach out with any questions!

$750 SOLD

i4wPoJV.jpg

QTT2WoH.jpg

X8WzfAK.jpg

O2kpQbm.jpg

97cxNQA.jpg

IqXwxAv.jpg

S1ItERM.jpg

EDMUDm1.jpg

JugeDlf.jpg

gppJR8e.jpg

M3XWpyX.jpg

sY6B59V.jpg

BW4G923.jpg

2Y6r0JI.jpg

XKyV3BZ.jpg

R7c26Ew.jpg

dMWlpCl.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I will take it if you can deliver to Wilsonville . I'm FFL so need to handle transfer at my shop . Thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.