JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If you look closely at the sidebar on the right of the screen it says that we "broke the meter" for donations to NWFA's Spring fundraiser. In my mind this has a lot to do with the turnout for our latest Defend the 2A rally. I think both are the result of people finally waking up to the Democratic Party tyranny in Oregon. From firearms legislation to draconian environmental ($$$) laws, to tax hikes and disallowances, to the theft of the kicker tax refund I believe Oregonians are finally waking up. The Democratic Party and (killer) Kate Brown may be flexing their new found muscles and crowing about their super-majority, but as usual, they are not looking at the big picture.

And it's not just in Oregon. All over the nation people are getting educated about what's actually been going on for the last 2 years, and now they are getting to see how the Democrats are going to act if we give them any power.

I believe that the Democrats are in for a real surprise in 2020, both nationally and here in Oregon. There are 100 Million gun owners in America, and a lot of them have now become one or two or three issue voters (guns, taxes, and corruption). Are you ready for a Red Wave?

If you look closely at the sidebar on the right of the screen it says that we "broke the meter" for donations to NWFA's Spring fundraiser. In my mind this has a lot to do with the turnout for our latest Defend the 2A rally. I think both are the result of people finally waking up to the Democratic Party tyranny in Oregon. From firearms legislation to draconian environmental ($$$) laws, to tax hikes and disallowances, to the theft of the kicker tax refund I believe Oregonians are finally waking up. The Democratic Party and (killer) Kate Brown may be flexing their new found muscles and crowing about their super-majority, but as usual, they are not looking at the big picture.

And it's not just in Oregon. All over the nation people are getting educated about what's actually been going on for the last 2 years, and now they are getting to see how the Democrats are going to act if we give them any power.

I believe that the Democrats are in for a real surprise in 2020, both nationally and here in Oregon. There are 100 Million gun owners in America, and a lot of them have now become one or two or three issue voters (guns, taxes, and corruption). Are you ready for a Red Wave?
I'm sorry if I have you mistaken, but weren't you a democrat? Means a lot more coming from you if I am right.
:p

As long as it isn't a blue wave, I think we'll be okay. ;)

I'm sorry if I have you mistaken, but weren't you a democrat? Means a lot more coming from you if I am right.
:p

As long as it isn't a blue wave, I think we'll be okay. ;)
I was a Dem, then a Republican, now registered Dem again, because who isn't going to vote for Trump in the Republican primary? I can help "primary" some bad Dems as a Dem.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top