JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
First off, I took my dads M1 Carbine out shooting. First rounds through it sense he had bought it. it is an IAI M1 Carbine. After about 25 rounds the extractor broke.. Is there anyone in the Gresham area that can fix? Or is there an easy way for me to fix it?

Second Im in need of a Rifle stock for Remington 03-A3, 30-06. The stock he had before had broke and dad just through it away. Now I just want his weapons in top shape like he use to keep them..

So what is the equivlent to a Remington 03-A3. Would a Remington 700 BDL, ADL sporter stock work?

First off, I took my dads M1 Carbine out shooting. First rounds through it sense he had bought it. it is an IAI M1 Carbine. After about 25 rounds the extractor broke.. Is there anyone in the Gresham area that can fix? Or is there an easy way for me to fix it?

Second Im in need of a Rifle stock for Remington 03-A3, 30-06. The stock he had before had broke and dad just through it away. Now I just want his weapons in top shape like he use to keep them..

So what is the equivlent to a Remington 03-A3. Would a Remington 700 BDL, ADL sporter stock work?

The only sporter stock that will fit without lots of work is one made for the Springfield 1903. Doesn't matter that Remington made the rifle-it is a military rifle. No commercial rifles are equivalent.

Bruce

There is no fixing the broken extractor. It has to be replaced. Not a Carbine collector, but own five of various manufacturers. As to a Sporter stock for
your 03A3. Contact Boyds, who if you deal direct are very reasonable compared to others. I bought a half a dozen military advertised as finished,
new M1 Garand stocks. All but two were drop in fit. A very small amount of
wood removed from the trigger group cured the two. All the wood was of good quality and looked sharp on these rifles that are used for military funerals and honor guard assignments. Not sure, but I think your Carbine may be of Israel manufacture and if so any GI extractor will work. I know there are forums that have information on military weapons. I know that
Civilian Marksmanship Program has a forum, and there are a couple more that I can't recall

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top