JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I broke the slide stop on my pre-B CZ-75. Does anyone know what might have caused this? I have never shot steel-cased, handloads, or other weird ammunition from it, just normal factory stuff. Anyone know of a place I could find a new slide stop around here? Also, I'd like to get the gun thoroughly checked out by a gunsmith. Who is the recommended smith in the area for CZ-75s?

Nope, they dont. For their IPSC people, I think they sell the CZ75 with a whole package of slide-stops. It seems to be an issue for some, but not every owner, which is weird, but how it seems to work.

I think if you ask, they'll send you a few, free of charge.

Nope, they dont. For their IPSC people, I think they sell the CZ75 with a whole package of slide-stops. It seems to be an issue for some, but not every owner, which is weird, but how it seems to work.

I think if you ask, they'll send you a few, free of charge.

Really? I hope they still have pre-B slide stops around. I just started doing IPSC so having a baggy full of them might be a good idea.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top