JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well.....since HK is China.

Ask me if I should care?

Aloha, Mark

PS......speaking of Chinese spys.

Since Biden took office, more than 140,000 Chinese nationals have been encountered illegally crossing our border
and

Last June, Chinese citizens posing as tourists made multiple attempts to gain access to military facilities in Alaska. One such incident took place at Fort Wainwright in Fairbanks. Those "tourists" failed to stop at the fort's guarded front gate but were eventually chased down by military police. A drone was found inside their vehicle and the occupants claimed they were "lost."
and

Earlier this spring, another Chinese national attempted to gain access to Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center Twentynine Palms That individual acknowledged he lacked authorization but continued to evade guards, who swiftly detained him and transferred him to the Customs and Border Patrol.
Taken From :

Last Edited:
.speaking of Chinese spys.
All citizens of China who go abroad can be considered to be spies. Because the Red Chinese government considers it a citizen's duty to spy for their country.

It's called China's National Intelligence Law.

Last Edited:
Wanting FREEDOM or wanting to SPY for Xi? How can you tell the difference?
There's a lot going on there. They budgeted $28,000 for the trip. Just saying for the sake of comparison, if Americans wanted to escape the country, most couldn't come up with nearly that much money to do it. So the "escaping:" Chinese can't be that badly off financially, you wouldn't think.

Boy oh boy, are those people movers in Mexico cashing in on Chinese. Human trafficking is never going away considering what they can milk out of Chinese migrants.

I sometimes watch a show on cable TV about the CBP stations on the southern border. They are about smuggling and so on. Some of the scenes show so-called asylum seekers being interviewed. Many of these people claim to have been in transit for some time. Yet they often are cleanly dressed and usually have new shoes on. I can't figure this out. If they've been travelling from Venezuela or wherever for as much as up to a year, either they had a lot of money to stay clean and have a place to sleep overnight, or you'd think they'd be in dirty, worn clothes.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top