JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Seeing how gun sales have gone through the roof the last three years I suppose the brainwashing didn't take.

I'm starting to dislike these arrogant, power mad, lying, elitist asses.

Holder anti-gun video: Is this the ‘smoking gun’ of Fast & Furious?

Gun rights activists all over the landscape, including right here in the Northwest, are talking about the weekend revelation from Breitbart.com of a 1995 video of then-Deputy Attorney General Eric Holder telling a Democrat women’s group that the public must be “brainwashed” against guns.

<broken link removed>

Holder anti-gun video: Is this the &#8216;smoking gun' of Fast & Furious?

Gun rights activists all over the landscape, including right here in the Northwest, are talking about the weekend revelation from Breitbart.com of a 1995 video of then-Deputy Attorney General Eric Holder telling a Democrat women's group that the public must be "brainwashed" against guns.

<broken link removed>
That's the one Dave. The anti gun conspiracy is "Vast & Obvious!"

Grassley, Issa want more answers about F&F suspect

Following Monday’s revelation by the Los Angeles Times that a chief suspect in the Operation Fast and Furious investigation was detained in May 2010 on the Arizona-Mexico border, but subsequently released, Sen. Charles Grassley and Congressman Darrell Issa want some answers.

<broken link removed>

The anti gun conspiracy is "Vast & Obvious!"

"Guns are an abomination" -Nixon on Gun Control. Nixon wanted to make handguns illegal and require licenses for hunting rifles

Governor Reagan signed the Mulford Act. "I support the Brady Act and urge Congress to enact it without further delay" - Reagan, 1991

Who approved the assault weapon import ban in 1989?

Yes, the anti gun conspiracy is "Vast & Obvious". Perhaps more "vast" than most gun enthusiasts like to admit. Neater job just painting all one's enemies with a single brush no?

"Guns are an abomination" -Nixon on Gun Control. Nixon wanted to make handguns illegal and require licenses for hunting rifles
Governor Reagan signed the Mulford Act. "I support the Brady Act and urge Congress to enact it without further delay" - Reagan, 1991
Who approved the assault weapon import ban in 1989?
Yes, the anti gun conspiracy is "Vast & Obvious". Perhaps more "vast" than most gun enthusiasts like to admit. Neater job just painting all one's enemies with a single brush no?
NO actually!
Gosh! You mean to tell me that these leaders signed bills into law that were written and passed/approved by the constitutional process?

How despicable of them!! [/sarcasm]

You mean they didn't get caught in a lie about how many legally purchased American guns were responsible for the deaths of innocent Mexicans? Hmmmm.
You mean they didn't try to subvert the legal process?

Oh, then you must mean they didn't cook up an illegal plan to provide guns to drug cartels on the Mexican side of the border, to make their lie about the source of cartel guns come true.
Or you mean that the guns that they didn't allow to "walk" into Mexico, weren't used to kill American law enforcement officers.

I didn't like The Brady Act. But it was passed by Congress and signed by the President.
I didn't care much for the AWB either. But again, it was done legally, and nobody "cooked the books" at the expense of LEO's lives, and the lives of innocents, to make their case.

The Senators and Congressional Reps that wrote and passed those laws have since paid the political price.
That is why Congress avoids the issue now.

But that isn't good enough for E. Holder and his cronies, or apparently his boss. They have an agenda, and it appears by all evidence that they don't care who gets killed, or whose laws get trampled in the process.

Holder is the Attorney General of the U.S.
When he made the statement(s) in the video above, he was assistant AG of the U.S.

There is clear and compelling evidence that he bears contempt for the 2nd Amendment in the video above, and in "Fast and Furious," the rule of law.
He has violated his oath of office by his words and actions, and needs to be impeached.

And IMO, so does the guy that nominated him for the position of AG.

You know, that really "smart" one. Yes, that very same one that holds a doctorate in constitutional law. (and apparently, how to subvert it through lies, deceit and popular opinion based on same)

Of course, you can continue in your defense of these bozos with your obfuscation and deflection, but I think I've demonstrated where your *thinking* falls a mite short. :s0112:

In the meantime, I'll continue to point these things out, in my efforts to see that Holder and his boss pay the same political price those lawmakers did in 1994.

‘The ATF sat and watched’ says Hill source about latest F&F revelation

New revelations in recent days about how a prime suspect in Operation Fast and Furious was interviewed and released in southern Arizona in 2010 – on what amounted to a flimsy promise to cooperate – brought a blistering observation about how the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives mishandled the gun trafficking investigation that allowed an estimated 2,000 guns to be “walked” into the hands of Mexican drug cartels.

<broken link removed>

Sorry Dave, you've written some good stuff about F&F, the DOJ and Holder, but this one does a better job of "connecting the dots," than anything I have read so far.

PJ Media » Why DOJ Released the Top Fast and Furious Suspect

But Operation Fast and Furious was never designed to follow the weapons over the border, in even the most cursory manner. Once the gun shipments went over the Mexican border, the operation was designed, from the ground up, to wait for these guns to turn up at crime scenes. This is not a subject for debate, but an explanation as provided in sworn congressional testimony from multiple ATF agents, and in written communications.

The publicly stated rationale does not come close in any way to the operation that was actually run.

What was Operation Fast and Furious set up to accomplish? You need to look no further than the operational plan itself to discover what the true goal of the plot was.

Fast and Furious was dependent on ATF officials bullying Arizona gun dealers into going along with the straw purchases of thousands of firearms. If they did not comply, they knew they faced the possibility of having their federal firearms licenses yanked and their livelihoods destroyed. At the point of purchase, the firearms obtained by straw purchasers were documented on a ATF Form 4473, a form used for logging purposes and for background checks. Section D of the document records the manufacturer or importer, model number, serial number, type, and caliber or gauge of each weapon purchased. The ATF then harvested this data, and logged it in a watch list.

From there, all they did was wait.

There was no attempt to track the weapons in Mexico. The operation was conducted without the knowledge of the Mexican government, even as thousands of weapons flowed over the border. Even ATF agents in Mexico testified that they were kept in the dark about the operation.

They waited, without any attempt to interdict the weapons or trace them to anyone from the already known circle of straw buyers that existed before the operation was approved.

They waited until someone died.

My 2 cents is that Holder is a marxist, racist prick cut from the same cloth as Obama. He see's himself as above the law because he knows better and the laws were written by old dead white men. November cant come soon enough, we need the cavalry fast or the nation as a whole is in a lot of trouble.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top