JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Didn't see that coming! Yea, violence begets violence, as long as you can gain and maintain a disparity of force against your opponents, its going to be bloody as hell! Bless their hearts, first remove the guns, then admit you are powerless to stop crimes and corrupt, then tell folks they should buy guns to defend them selves! About the only thing this did was make the arms manufactures, suppliers, and dealers more money!

I wonder when this will happen here in the Several States? Ya...........................................................

Crickets!

I had heard about this already but no details, what classes of firearms. Just pistols? Rifles? Semi auto? Full auto?

I guess his son is a huge fan of conservative Americans, the other article I read said he liked Reagan and Trump. Glad to see our neighbors to the South recognizing who the real first responders are.

Didn't see that coming! Yea, violence begets violence, as long as you can gain and maintain a disparity of force against your opponents, its going to be bloody as hell! Bless their hearts, first remove the guns, then admit you are powerless to stop crimes and corrupt, then tell folks they should buy guns to defend them selves! About the only thing this did was make the arms manufactures, suppliers, and dealers more money!

I wonder when this will happen here in the Several States? Ya...........................................................

Crickets!

Kind of what happened while 44 was in office. :oops: Best gun salesman ever.o_O

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews