JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Misleading title. Not what the article says at all.
It's what the video says. The "article" is not an article, it's a letter. The letter requests the formation of an "ATF" for Brazil which is a massive increase in regulations all by itself. Rifle calibers not allowed to civilians, reduce the amount of ammo people are allowed to own, reduce number of guns allowed to own, classifying people for permitted uses for transit with guns (must be without ammo as he explains it) into categories such as entry sport shooters, advanced sport shooter, hunter control, etc.

Last Edited:
China is taking over in Brazil so of course they are going to start to take guns away from the people. Hard to force subject to listen if you let them keep guns.
Yea my first thought is "why?". Why would Taurus do this (I understand the kill the competition components, not talking about those)?

Knowing nothing about Brazilian politics it seems to me a quid-quote-pro thing may be going on. F.E. the new president and Taurus owner(s) sat down and pres said, "I'm going to need people disarmed", and Taurus said "we need bigger market share/more $". "Ok write me a letter requesting X, then I can tell everyone that our biggest gun manufacturing is requesting me to clamp down on guns".

Yea my first thought is "why?". Why would Taurus do this (I understand the kill the competition components, not talking about those)?

Knowing nothing about Brazilian politics it seems to me a quid-quote-pro thing may be going on. F.E. the new president and Taurus owner(s) sat down and pres said, "I'm going to need people disarmed", and Taurus said "we need bigger market share/more $". "Ok write me a letter requesting X, then I can tell everyone that our biggest gun manufacturing is requesting me to clamp down on guns".
China makes guns. They have no problem with making them. They just do not let their people own them. They are taking over in that country. So the country will have to start to take the guns away from the people who may soon not like what they got.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top