JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$270
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Three Arsenal Bulgaria Circle 10 "waffle pattern" 7.62x39mm black polymer 40 round magazines.

Brand new (never used / loaded or inserted) condition ~ came from KVAR with no wrapper.

* True mil-spec magazines
* Steel reinforcements front and back
* Steel locking lugs
* The only polymer magazine to pass all military drop tests

These are OUT OF STOCK at KVAR / next shipment from Bulgaria is unknown at this point in time.

Obviously these are what you want if you have a AES-10B, any other type of "RPK" or just want to sport the BEST 40 "rounders" for your AK or AKM the world has to offer.

This is a cash only offering and NOT ACCEPTING ANY TRADES

$270 dollars cash (for all three / not splitting up) ~ NOW ~ $260 CASH (I won't take a penny less)

* I'm going to be in a area with poor data / phone coverage so if you message me they'll probably be a delay in my response.. however I will get back to you.

Transaction to take place at Sportsman Warehouse Tanasbourne off of hgy 26 and 185th (face to face / not shipping)

Thanks

IMG_20210810_234252479~2.jpg IMG_20210810_234304495~2.jpg IMG_20210810_234359134~2.jpg IMG_20210810_210239009.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews