JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There are a lot of tech companies on that list and even some of the smaller ones are large in a sense. For example, JJ Abrams (yes, that JJ Abrams who has made a living portraying large scale destruction and violence) is Chairman and Co-CEO of Bad Robot. An excerpt for Wikipedia: "Under its Bad Robot Productions division, the company is responsible for the television series Alias, Lost, Fringe, Person of Interest, Revolution and Westworld alongside the feature-length films Cloverfield, Star Trek, Super 8, Star Trek Into Darkness, Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol, Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation, Star Wars Episodes VII and IX, 10 Cloverfield Lane, Star Trek Beyond, The Cloverfield Paradox, Mission: Impossible – Fallout, and Overlord." This list represents such a cross section of companies in America that it almost becomes impossible to avoid. Even if you avoid them directly, a service you use or a business you frequent is bound to use one of them. The opposition is not clearly defined anymore. It is becoming your friends, your neighbors, your co-workers, and maybe even your loved ones. Ladies and gentlemen (and any other category I missed), I do not like where we are headed and fear for the future of our constitutional rights. There is a lot of momentum building and I'm not sure we can stop it.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top