JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There are a lot of tech companies on that list and even some of the smaller ones are large in a sense. For example, JJ Abrams (yes, that JJ Abrams who has made a living portraying large scale destruction and violence) is Chairman and Co-CEO of Bad Robot. An excerpt for Wikipedia: "Under its Bad Robot Productions division, the company is responsible for the television series Alias, Lost, Fringe, Person of Interest, Revolution and Westworld alongside the feature-length films Cloverfield, Star Trek, Super 8, Star Trek Into Darkness, Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol, Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation, Star Wars Episodes VII and IX, 10 Cloverfield Lane, Star Trek Beyond, The Cloverfield Paradox, Mission: Impossible – Fallout, and Overlord." This list represents such a cross section of companies in America that it almost becomes impossible to avoid. Even if you avoid them directly, a service you use or a business you frequent is bound to use one of them. The opposition is not clearly defined anymore. It is becoming your friends, your neighbors, your co-workers, and maybe even your loved ones. Ladies and gentlemen (and any other category I missed), I do not like where we are headed and fear for the future of our constitutional rights. There is a lot of momentum building and I'm not sure we can stop it.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top