JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
image.jpg

I heard they're developing "Sit Down To Pee" and "Always Leave The Toilet Seat Down" merit badges. :rolleyes:

I was a cub scout, then a boy scout then an explorer but thankfully long before it became a social club. Boys were encourged to be boys and trained to be men and providers. No dog in the fight now but don't believe I would advocate for the BSA any more. If you will water down your morals and corrupt your principals you stand for nothing and deserve no respect.
Squirt guns were for girls. We had bottle rocket fights. Makes you fleet footed, aware of your surroundings and puts a new perspective on "hot under the collar". With todays plastic clothing, bottle rocket fights may have some drawbacks. Oh yah, bottle rockets aren't allowed any more are they.

Actually, they do have cooking merit badges. Our son's troop taught the cooking merit badge and the boys now make good hot meals (with real meat!) instead of cold cereal three times a day.

I think they should start a "barbecue" merit badge next. :p
Most girls don't know how to cook anymore so for the males cooking becomes a survival skill. For me, it became a profession.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top