JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I'm new to reloading and I plan on reloading a lot for my .223. Well I thought it was all great that I found this box today... well after I purchased said box, I read the warning and well they are no good to me... I'd love to trade straight across for a box of the #7.5 small rifle bench rest primers but i'll take what I paid for them if I cant get a trade. $35 bucks...??? live and learn, I'm hoping to not take a hit on these... seems like I've spent more on my reloading supplies to get started than I have spent on ammo the past 5 years....

thanks for lookin :)

work in salem and live south of Albany, willin to meet up anywhere south of Salem and north of 1-5/34 ramps.

I've traded and purchased from many folks who have made that same "mistake." I use the Rem 6 1/2s for 9mm loads. They can also subsitute for other sm pistol applications. But, beware of light firing pin strikes.

For my 223 Rem/5.56 mm loading.........
You could/might trade the Rem 6 1/2s for most any brand of sm rifle primers. Then, some powders (like ball powders) are said to be better with sm rifle magnum primers.

Good luck.

Aloha, Mark

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top