JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nice! Elk season in WA starts a little later, on September 6. Looking.forward to it though, since it will be my first year doing archery. I did shoot my bow some today at about 45 yards. Felt real good too!

The bucks here are still growing horns and are still in the velvet. ?? Lordy, we have a huge 5 point hanging around with a big 4 point for his friend.

nice gunner.... i have a bunch of bears im paterning.. and headed east for elk and deer. been shooting my bow ALOT im in a 5" group at 80yrds

Moose,I'm takin' the first deer that gets into my sites and then to the coast for an elk.I missed out last year cause my shoulder went out right before late elk.
So one of my back yard deer,is going in the freezer.No shame just meat.

Good luck guys

Of course...(in my best Boris Karloff voice)

I will do the Physt and maybe go down to the Humptulips as it is either sex/antlerless
West of the lake holds a lot of wapiti,but I think they move a lot too

The Dungeness/Cays rd area has so many deer,some of the locals are asking for help (look at the road names).They plant flowers to feed them and then complain when they eat everything.
But if you act civil and are courteous,a guy could probably bow hunt on some private land and come out with a nice buck.
Remember these guys are alfalfa and rose fed deer,so they will be good eating too.
I have seen multiple 2/3 points nose to tail on my way to run the dogs.Huge does too

Trust me I'm not giving up honey holes as the deer are thick out this way.
(see Moose's and my pics.this is just the ones we see)

I have some friends up on Bell hill, they thought the elkies cute, till they showed up one night and made their yard look like several hundred redneck frat boys had a party (minus the empty beer cans). The elk there have learned to love the exotic and expensive shrubbery.

Ni!

Never done the Pysht. Thats Merrel and Ring if I recall. I've hunted north out of Lake Pleasant before though.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top