JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, supposedly Elon Musk has invented a flamethrower that will be available for $600. Real or not? Who knows, though the release is in April, so ...

Pic of the alleged gadget:

$.jpg

CNet has some details here.

Who knows, maybe after thirty years of waiting, we finally have Spaceballs the Flamethrower! ;)

$500 bucks, right here: <broken link removed>
Click the link for some interesting humor from Musk.
Boring_Company_Flamethrower_2048x2048.png

"The Boring Company
Order _________
Thank you!
Hi _______, thanks for pre-ordering a Flamethrower. We will notify you when we have additional shipping information."

Jus sayin" :D

Don't know if its still made but the Yankee did a review of one a while back. Looked kind of like a leaf blower. Battery powered. Can't remember what it cost. There was some youtube of them being used. Interesting toy but expensive for a toy. One video of them was the guy pretending to be Russian. He in the same video did a review on one that was supposed to be for sale at that time that was more like the "real thing". Back pack carry unit that was impressive in both what it did and how much it cost.

There's a vid of someone building one after a trip to Home Despot. I've been on fire before and I have no desire to carry around a pressurized homemade vessel full of some volatile petrochemical. It's all about volume and this one doesn't look like it contains much more than a can brake clean.

Recent history shows that people sprouting antenna's and lumping looking backpacks gets the attention of snipers first.

Im not sure...

The video they posted makes the thing look more like a giant bic lighter than a flame thrower.

I dont think I will have any regrets in not getting one.

Although even as anemic as it looks to be, might be nice for crowd control :D

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads