JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just got a cool little Noveke barrel. it was among a batch if similar barrels that were traded in by a PD. I am hoping for "carried a lot and shot very little" but who knows how the bore might be?

This makes me want to pick up a bore scope. For peeking at this barrel, but of course it would be cool to check out all my barrels.

I am not price sensitive but my needs probably don't require something super fancy.

Suggestions?

So I got the borescope. The app to make it work is highly suspect. Like PRC spyware suspect. I need to find an alternative app or it is going back.

So I got the borescope. The app to make it work is highly suspect. Like PRC spyware suspect. I need to find an alternative app or it is going back.
If its on the play store its legit. IIRC the Teslongs can work with any USB Camera app just pick on and try. I couldn't quite figure out if I got the app Teslong recommended but the one I picked I suspect is from China. Just like Teslong itself most likely.
The pics arent the best but for the price the Teslongs are a must have IMO, it really tells how well you clean the barrel and you can see and watch for carbon ring and other defects over time.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews