JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I highly recommend them, & have used them on my deer & elk hunting rifles for years now. Along with a set of Crooked Horn Outfitters bino buddies, it is the best system I have found for having your rifle & bino's at the ready all the time. If you watch the video, I carry my rifle more horizontal than they show. you can adjust the carry to your liking.

I highly recommend them, & have used them on my deer & elk hunting rifles for years now. Along with a set of Crooked Horn Outfitters bino buddies, it is the best system I have found for having your rifle & bino's at the ready all the time. If you watch the video, I carry my rifle more horizontal than they show. you can adjust the carry to your liking.
Do you find it distributes the weight well?

I've found it tough to carry bino's with the safari sling, rifle scope gets in the way. But that Oregon liquid sunshine renders bino's fairly useless anyway, wet lenses fogging up. I do like the safari sling though,,,

I've found it tough to carry bino's with the safari sling, rifle scope gets in the way. But that Oregon liquid sunshine renders bino's fairly useless anyway, wet lenses fogging up. I do like the safari sling though,,,
I use the longer sling for more clearance for my bino's. I'm about 6'-4". I usually have some flap of material over the eyepiece's to help keep them clear. I agree, it's a pain, but I wont go hunting without my binos.

I always have the late war version of the M-1 Garand sling with over size hardware. It adjusts pretty easy and allows quick access. I carry a pretty heavy magnum Mauser and it helps as long as I have padded shoulders on. For those, A good logging supply outlet has chain saw shoulder protectors. You could also have some made to your liking. For my bino set up, I made a leather flap that covers the lenses when at rest, when you grab the bino's and move them to your face, the flap naturally drops out of the way. You just have to remember to put the flap back over the eye pieces when you put the binos back on your chest. I know a lot of guys that like the Korean war era fabric sling and use them on there hunting rifles. I use one on my FAL, and my M-1A!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top