JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I've been thinking about when SHTF what I should be gathering food, water tabs, first aid, ammo, whatever.
I think it would be good to be prepared for the crazy people out there by learning what THEY might be doing.
Making things that go bang, catch fire, your standard chaos/anarchy stuff.
What is the best book to prepare for this sort of thing? Say I wanted to learn more about making harmful devices (so I know what to avoid, of course)

Any Ideas?
I was looking at anarchist cookbook, poor man's james bond, and so-forth.
What's the best?

The mind of a terrorist cannot be laid out in a book.
I know there are books out there, but how many described the best way to fly a plane into NY skyscrapers?

The people that would do you harm are mis-wired in the head. They will invent new ways to kill you, and it will only be written about after the deed.

Check out the Survival Forum on this site and you may get some tips on how to better be prepared for after something happens.

I'm not saying this is true, and I'm not saying it will happen (and I hate to sound like one of those guys who is always wearing a tinfoil hat and shouting from the rooftops)

BUT...

Be careful about researching that stuff online. Really. Think about it: There is information contained in those m****cripts which could be considered a direct risk to our country. With today's laws and government watch dogs, it would not surprise me at all to learn that these types of items were being monitored.

Now, I know that sounds crazy, but, there it is.

I remember back when i was a kid, one of my friends had a text file for some a book called The Anarchy Cookbook (sic?). The only thing i can remember from it was instructions on how to fill someone's tires with concrete. I thought it was pretty funny. So if you car ever gets sluggish, see if the tires have been cut open and filled with concrete.

Gather your supplies, food, medical, ammo, etc. In a SHTF/TEOTWAWKI situation, you're probably better off figuring out how to NOT make things go bang. You'll draw a lot less attention to yourself that way.
Now if you just want to blow stuff for bubblegums and giggles just hit youtube or google "blowing bubblegum up". There's all sorts of cool stuff out there.

I know there are books out there, but how many described the best way to fly a plane into NY skyscrapers?

The people that would do you harm are mis-wired in the head. They will invent new ways to kill you, and it will only be written about after the deed.

Check out the Survival Forum on this site and you may get some tips on how to better be prepared for after something happens.

There were a couple of books before 9-11-2001 that had come up with the idea of using airliners as bombs in kamikaze style attacks. One was by Tom Clancy and even spookier was the pilot episode of Lone Gunmen an X Files spin off. It aired in March 2001 and proposed a remote piloted airliner crashing into the World Trade Center. I'm no 9-11 truther but I just find it ironic.

If you want basic survival skills you can download all sorts of FM manuals like the Ranger Handbook etc. There is also survival oriented podcasts that give out good tips. Back in the day Paladin Press was the place with all the survivalist manuals. I wonder if they are still around?

My thoughts exactly! You don't need a book to tell how how to create anarchy :s0131::s0008:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top