JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Did anyone vote for Rep. Suzanne Bonamici (D OR-1) and is willing to admit it?

Congresswoman Suzanne Bonamici (OR-1) today cosponsored H.R. 308, Large Capacity Ammunition Feeding Devices Act, following the horrific shootings in Newtown, Connecticut and Clackamas, Oregon last week.

“The loss of so many promising lives to gun violence last week was a call to action that we cannot ignore,” said Bonamici. “As a first step, this legislation will help to keep ammunition clips like those used in the recent massacres out of public circulation. My colleagues and I will continue to explore additional policy options for ending gun violence in all communities and addressing our mental health crisis, but this commonsense bill is a step to protect American families from the unimaginable horror and grief that follows the mass shootings that have become too common in recent years.”

The Large Capacity Ammunition Feeding Devices Act, introduced by Congresswoman Carolyn McCarthy (NY-4) and cosponsored by 113 members of Congress, is modeled on provisions in the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act that was signed into law in 1994. The bill will prohibit the possession, transfer, or import of large ammunition clips manufactured after the date of enactment. It includes exemptions for law enforcement and public safety.

Remember, standard capacity magazines are only useful for mass murder, except when police use them, then they are good.

Did anyone vote for Rep. Suzanne Bonamici (D OR-1) and is willing to admit it?

Remember, standard capacity magazines are only useful for mass murder, except when police use them, then they are good.

I just can't wrap my head around the liberal mind-set.

I will never forget watching Uniformed Police looting wal-mart during Katrina on television. I think the reporter at the time was a very brave man. Also, lets not forget the Danziger Bridge Shootings.

I'm from the government, I'm here to help.

Not my District, but I bet my congress critter Blumenauer was one of the co-sponsors. I didn't vote for him, but he's pretty much a lock with something like 75% of the vote.

Ah yes, Carolyn McCarthy, the woman who doesn't even know what a barrel shroud is, "It's that shoulder thing that goes up"

barrelshroud.jpg

Whether you voted for her or not, write a letter put a stamp on it and send it to her office. If you can't write go online and you'll find a form letter, print it sign it send it and move on.

Oh God this might give her the idea to ban them retroactively.

Well, I also asked her why the county I practice medicine in has only one part time psychiatrist and the patients on Oregon Health plan cant get mental health care in any other county because it would not be covered Hopefully, that gives her a frickin idea.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top