JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
quick question.
with the 'brand' BCA side-charge ( BCG x39 ) . am I missing something ? I have never owned a Beer Creek side-charge BCG .

Using the BCA, side-charge x39 AR15 BCG .
Can I just simply go back and forth from 6.8 to .223 . By just switching out the Bolts for one to another, using the same carrier for both Cal's ?

....thanks

Not sure I understand. With BCA so inexpensive why not buy any and all you think you need? Not sure about the carrier, sorry.

I own one of their 7.62x39 uppers and with a bit of tweaking, it's been rock solid and 100% reliable.

quick question.
with the 'brand' BCA side-charge ( BCG x39 ) . am I missing something ? I have never owned a Beer Creek side-charge BCG .

Using the BCA, side-charge x39 AR15 BCG .
Can I just simply go back and forth from 6.8 to .223 . By just switching out the Bolts for one to another, using the same carrier for both Cal's ?

....thanks
Are you talking about using the same carrier in two separate rifles and just switching the bolt as needed?

the
Not sure I understand. With BCA so inexpensive why not buy any and all you think you need? Not sure about the carrier, sorry.

I own one of their 7.62x39 uppers and with a bit of tweaking, it's been rock solid and 100% reliable.
Their .223 side-charge BCG's are sold out .
Just wanting to know If I have one of the x39 side-charge BCG's .
Can I just switch out the x39 Bolt for a standard AR .223 bolt, using that x39 BCG ?

Was just wondering if I missing something ? . like there is something proprietary design, different than any other AR15 BCG ?

the

Their .223 side-charge BCG's are sold out .
Just wanting to know If I have one of the x39 side-charge BCG's .
Can I just switch out the x39 Bolt for a standard AR .223 bolt, using that x39 BCG ?

Was just wondering if I missing something ? . like there is something proprietary design, different than any other AR15 BCG ?
Carriers should be able to share bolts

that what I was thinking . I would just order one up in .223. but 'Out Of Stock'.
I got several .223 BCG's sitting here, so my 1st thought was just ordering a new BCA x39 side-charge BCG that is.. In-Stock . Then just tossing the x39 bolt in the pile, and swapping off to the .223 bolt.
Technically speaking AR15 carriers are interchangeable. Couple the carrier with the correct bolt, barrel, and mag and you should be good.

If you have a side charging upper with a 223 barrel but are missing the BCG. Then yes, ordering any AR15 side charging BCG and installing a 223 bolt should work fine.

that what I was thinking . I would just order one up in .223. but 'Out Of Stock'.
I got several .223 BCG's sitting here, so my 1st thought was just ordering a new BCA x39 side-charge BCG that is.. In-Stock . Then just tossing the x39 bolt in the pile, and swapping off to the .223 bolt.
This is from calguns.net. For some reason I couldn't copy the link.

"The only difference between a 6.8 and 5.56 is the mag, barrel and bolt so yes any AR15 bolt carrier, firing pin, cam pin and retaining pin will work fine."

This is from calguns.net. For some reason I couldn't copy the link.

"The only difference between a 6.8 and 5.56 is the mag, barrel and bolt so yes any AR15 bolt carrier, firing pin, cam pin and retaining pin will work fine."
I just ordered.. thanks
as their.. .223 upper/BCG combo is Not In Stock, also
their, side-charge 15-Uppers & x39 BCG combo is only 99-$ . So I just went ahead and got that, instead of just the single x39 BCG ...LOL

I just ordered.. thanks
as their.. .223 upper/BCG combo is Not In Stock, also
their, side-charge 15-Uppers & x39 BCG combo is only 99-$ . So I just went ahead and got that, instead of just the single x39 BCG ...LOL

You should be able to sell the 7.62x39 bolt for $15 or $20, if you don't ever plan on building a 7.62x39 upper.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top