JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I too like buying used. Searching the gun shows use to be fun and a good way to spend the day looking for that special bargain. But, not so much today with the BGC laws. Call it $25 to have an FFL do a BGC and that $100 rifle doesn't seem like such a bargain anymore.

Damm government. How much more fear is someone feeling because I bought another rifle. Not to mention that I have a CCW.

Aloha, Mark

PS....So 22LR bolt action at a good price....Norinco JW15. If you're able to find one.;)

I have a Ruger American but it was a dealers special........came with a OD green stock and also cheek risers built in. Had a bi pod on it and the thing is sweet......threaded barrel for my can and love it.

To be honest I have not seen another one around.

If inexpensive and accuracy is your thing, take a look at the Savage bolt action rimfire rifles. I'm not a big Savage fan but you can't argue with the accuracy. I have one and it shoots the best of any 22LR I've ever owned, but it does have a few issues I tolerate.

If I were to buy another one though, the Tikka would be at the top of my list.

I agree with Otter. The Savage Mark 2.

I was going to also recommnd a savage mk2 rifle but looks like you made your choice ( not a bad one either. if I was going to keep it stock I would have went with a CZ from everything good I've read about them). The savages are cheap enough that you can add a boyd stock after and still come in under budget and have one hell of an accurate .22 . My wife and I both have our own and play that battle ship target game at 50yrds with them. These rifles are on point!. Here's mine.
20170501_133602.jpg

54096DCC-96D3-46F8-89CA-AD41D9EB0CB5.jpeg
If you really want to buy the best buy Anschutz 54 action 1710, I love mine.

F9F090C4-C278-4E31-AF8D-D0AE98698F2E.jpeg
A more affordable option is the Anschutz 64 action 1416, great little rimefire sporter.

As Vince from Sham-wow said; " the Germans make good stuff".

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads