JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I may be interested. I have two already and I could use a couple more. Any trades considered?

Also, I saw the previous posts on the history of these and I may be able to clear it up. They were done for a large run of force-on-force blue for the military in '08. every once in a while, they show up because many were released to the LE distributors & dealers. I use them for simunitions training. Here's a pic of mine:
IMG_0639.jpg

These magazines are collectors items, sorry you cannot realize that. And yes, I do believe in the free market and love capitalism. Supply and demand dictates price. There is no such thing as price gouging. If I list a product that you think is priced too high, you are NOT obligated to buy it. Go shop elsewhere.

I agree, this isn't price gouging, it's supply and demand on a collector's item. These are very rare mags and people who buy them typically buy them to just own them.

I also want to say dr drae is good person and we should probably stop bumping his classified up every few hours.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top