JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Well Ive done a liitle research. I still dont know much but I dont think these were ever marketed. And scarcity due to any reason still adds value. In early 2010 they seemed to be much more available than now and then if you got one for 30 bucks is was considered a very good deal. Thats over 3 times what a standard pmag could be found for. Whats the going rate for them now 30 bucks? I can do that math, it might not really be accurate but it can put a little perspective on what might be a reasonable price to ask. I know what its like to have an odd item that most people dont like and it have a higher value than makes sense to 99% of people. I dont know what these things are worth and am not trying to help his sale but I just feel bad for the guy having everyone talking about how insane it is when I doubt they actualy know.

How long has thread crapping been allowed here on NWFA? When did that rule change?

I bought stripped lowers for $50 each and sold them during the panic at $300 each. I sold orange and blue PMAGs for $150 each during the panic. 60rd Surefire mags for $225. Are these prices "insane"? Sure, subjectively, but it's a supply/demand thing. These are a rare piece of Magpul history. They are no longer in production, were a very limited run, and thus are worth more to those who want them. If you don't want blue PMAGs, don't buy them. Also, STFU.

Well Ive done a liitle research. I still dont know much but I dont think these were ever marketed. And scarcity due to any reason still adds value. In early 2010 they seemed to be much more available than now and then if you got one for 30 bucks is was considered a very good deal. Thats over 3 times what a standard pmag could be found for. Whats the going rate for them now 30 bucks? I can do that math, it might not really be accurate but it can put a little perspective on what might be a reasonable price to ask. I know what its like to have an odd item that most people dont like and it have a higher value than makes sense to 99% of people. I dont know what these things are worth and am not trying to help his sale but I just feel bad for the guy having everyone talking about how insane it is when I doubt they actualy know.

Good job captain save a hoe!

Good job captain save a hoe!

Did I save a hoe? I just replied to your BS thread crap and then showed how easy it is to maybe look into something to see that maybe this guy isnt trying to F anyone before you start in on banter about his item. I will take a dump right on someones thread if I actually know wtf Im talking about. But you didnt. Dont be a D bag

Did you know that Anchorage police use that same color of baby blue on their police cars?

I used to think it was a UN conspiracy until I realized it was just a matter of really poor taste.

Just wondering if you've actually loaded any live ammunition into these mags? If they are marked UTM then they should not accept live ammo. They were made for the UTM training ammo used for Consim training.

That's cause you seem to like to gouge people there climber.

These magazines are collectors items, sorry you cannot realize that. And yes, I do believe in the free market and love capitalism. Supply and demand dictates price. There is no such thing as price gouging. If I list a product that you think is priced too high, you are NOT obligated to buy it. Go shop elsewhere.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top