JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They have a $5.00 flat rate shipping shown. Did you guys miss that?

Screen Shot 2019-08-30 at 11.45.40 AM.png

That sucks about shipping cost. I hate when stores do that.

U can often find a 50 round box of blazer brass for 8.49 on sale ($0.17/rd shipped for 1000 round quantity) so not worth it to buy 1000 rounds at 17.5 cents per round imo.

Sorry for false alarm. I'm going to follow titsonritz's lead and cross these guys off my list for stores I check ammo prices at.

Last Edited:
Walmart has Federal 124gr (I believe) for just under $17 per 100 all the time, not on sale. And just under $34 for a 200 pack. No shipping charges if you buy in person.

I like Federal and have bought quite a lot of 9mm from Walmart lately. They also do 50 rounds of Federal 158gr 38 special for just under $17 and 550 rounds of Federal bulk 22lr for $20. Not the world's greatest prices but cheap, locally available without shipping, and plentiful. Routine Bi-mart sales for 158gr 357 generally puts it under $19 for a box of 50 Federal rounds. 223 ends up being package deals with PMAGS from PSA mostly.

Those are my most often used calibers and my general sources. Hope it can help someone out.

Last Edited:
If you have cabelas price match bimarts price on blazer brass and use discount gift cards from raise.com (use code LDW5, today only), you can get the ammo for 14.5 cent per round.

Well, so much for Walmart. They are going to stop the sale of all handgun ammo and .223/5.56. Local sources for ammo are drying up if you want to pay something less than outrageous.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top