JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Pietta
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Clackamas oc estacada
State
Oregon
Hello like the title says I'm looking for a black powder pistol or revolver.
I have 9mm 100rd & 22lr 500rd to trade I
Also have a vortex crossfire 2 3x9x40 nib has been mounted with Warne mounts included. I Also have cash, Steel frame preferred Let me know what you have thank's

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hello like the title says I'm looking for a black powder pistol or revolver.
I have 9mm 100rd & 22lr 500rd to trade I
Also have a vortex crossfire 2 3x9x40 nib has been mounted with Warne mounts included. I Also have cash, Steel frame preferred Let me know what you have thank's

Not sure if you are still in the market, but I have an 1851 Navy clone in 44 caliber. It is a brass framed revolver and it has probably been shot around 150-200 times, but still looks nice and functions perfectly. I'd also being willing to part with all the other necessary components: black powder, percussion caps, capping tool, powder flask and powder charging tool, lead balls, bore butter, etc... PM me if you are interested!

Not sure if you are still in the market, but I have an 1851 Navy clone in 44 caliber. It is a brass framed revolver and it has probably been shot around 150-200 times, but still looks nice and functions perfectly. I'd also being willing to part with all the other necessary components: black powder, percussion caps, capping tool, powder flask and powder charging tool, lead balls, bore butter, etc... PM me if you are interested!
Still have

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.