JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
they make a few , from stout to super stout .....all are light for their strength.

I really lean on them, I preload them hard and don't baby them .

no springs, no noise to speak of, lock in every possition

a shot of the mechanism , the legs telescope all by hand clamps

this one pans and swivels, the XDS-2

http://www.gggaz.com/tactical-rifle-bipods.html

7aede7fb-81d0-46e4-a7dc-cc5894cd7128_zps3833d803.jpg

I might get one then. I hope it'll last longer underneath the muzzle than the cheap ones I'm trying to replace.

Should I get the XDS-2 or just the XDS? This will mostly be for bench, and occasionally (well, rarely) when I get the opportunity to use it for hunting.

I might get one then. I hope it'll last longer underneath the muzzle than the cheap ones I'm trying to replace.

Should I get the XDS-2 or just the XDS? This will mostly be for bench, and occasionally (well, rarely) when I get the opportunity to use it for hunting.
Bench or prone ?

they just came out with one that is specific to bench, I think length

They market this one for M14 and such
http://www.gggaz.com/heavy-duty-xds-swivel-bipod.html

if switching between rifles a bunch a QD virsion
http://www.gggaz.com/quick-detach-heavy-duty-bipod.html

I feel the XDS-2 would work for everything you could stuff into an AR platform

Both. I'm also trying to keep costs as low as possible without going too far.
I hear ya man.....I actually save money on things like this because I don't by 4 caldwells I folded preloading or lost a leg hiking through the woods....bull in a china shop....

I really think the XDS without swivel and pan will be up to the job and some

only thing is when your proning out on slope the swivel is nice, if you have to lead a shot the pan is very nice...

you can get by on slope without the swivel though on GG&G's because unlike Harris and others the the leg adjustments are infinite, meaning there are no set positions so you can get it just right and not have to settle for close....

I hear ya man.....I actually save money on things like this because I don't by 4 caldwells I folded preloading or lost a leg hiking through the woods....bull in a china shop....

I really think the XDS without swivel and pan will be up to the job and some

only thing is when your proning out on slope the swivel is nice, if you have to lead a shot the pan is very nice...

you can get by on slope without the swivel though on GG&G's because unlike Harris and others the the leg adjustments are infinite, meaning there are no set positions so you can get it just right and not have to settle for close....

Well, when I bought the cheaper bipods they were from my ramen noodle diet period, so couldn't help it... >.>

What's the minimum length though?

Well, shoot... Looks I won't be going through the cheaper route.

Should I worry about it being directly underneath the muzzle or would it be g2g there?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top