JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Since parting with the Remington 870 I had owned for almost twenty years, I've been looking for a replacement. I like the Mossberg 590, and while looking for one in a local gun store, stumbled across a Benelli Nova that was priced competitively.
Anyone have any experiences with these? I'm leaning towards going with the Mossberg, but am tempted to take a second look at the Benelli.

Great reliable workhorse of a shotgun. The lack of modularity is the only reason I sold mine. But like with most guns I have ever parted with, I wish I still had it.

great shotgun for sure, but replacement parts are hard to come by and barrel is just expensive as whole shotgun.

I'd personally go with supernova.

It's still a tossup. I know I will be happy with the Mossberg, but I think I'll go check out the Benelli again. If I am happy with the stock, sights, balance, weight, and action, I think I might opt for that.

.....and I'll let you know what I decide.

Thanks, everyone, for the input. It is appreciated!

I'm a little late to the party... but I have a the Benelli SuperNova Tactical..Pistol Grip/Ghost Ring Sights... I love it. I've had it maybe 6 years now. never given me any problems. I've added a magazine extension. I would buy another one. Good luck to you.

Today, I went back to the gun store, and checked out the Benelli again. I liked it and decided to get it. Unfortunately, because of this weekend's gun show, OSP's back ground check line was backlogged. I put $50 down to hold it and will return in a couple of days to get it.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top