JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Since parting with the Remington 870 I had owned for almost twenty years, I've been looking for a replacement. I like the Mossberg 590, and while looking for one in a local gun store, stumbled across a Benelli Nova that was priced competitively.
Anyone have any experiences with these? I'm leaning towards going with the Mossberg, but am tempted to take a second look at the Benelli.

Great reliable workhorse of a shotgun. The lack of modularity is the only reason I sold mine. But like with most guns I have ever parted with, I wish I still had it.

great shotgun for sure, but replacement parts are hard to come by and barrel is just expensive as whole shotgun.

I'd personally go with supernova.

It's still a tossup. I know I will be happy with the Mossberg, but I think I'll go check out the Benelli again. If I am happy with the stock, sights, balance, weight, and action, I think I might opt for that.

.....and I'll let you know what I decide.

Thanks, everyone, for the input. It is appreciated!

I'm a little late to the party... but I have a the Benelli SuperNova Tactical..Pistol Grip/Ghost Ring Sights... I love it. I've had it maybe 6 years now. never given me any problems. I've added a magazine extension. I would buy another one. Good luck to you.

Today, I went back to the gun store, and checked out the Benelli again. I liked it and decided to get it. Unfortunately, because of this weekend's gun show, OSP's back ground check line was backlogged. I put $50 down to hold it and will return in a couple of days to get it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top