JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just got my green card, and I guess the wife gets a yellow one when she comes in to sign for it. I wasn't too impressed, honestly: zero ammo to be had, and a lot of Chinese products. Oh well, spent $200 on odds-n-ends anyway ...

I lost my card 40 years ago and have never been asked for it. Bimart was always a decent store when decent Items could be obtained for them to sale . US Made Fishing ,hunting items & car parts. Complete with polite helpful employees .

The employee who issued my green card said the green card was for the 'primary' member, and the yellow card was for a designated family member (e.g. spouse). Not sure if that's a company policy, dealer's choice or just random. Based on my limited experience and what I have read here, I don't think BiMart is too worried about it. ;)

The employee who issued my green card said the green card was for the 'primary' member, and the yellow card was for a designated family member (e.g. spouse). Not sure if that's a company policy, dealer's choice or just random. Based on my limited experience and what I have read here, I don't think BiMart is too worried about it. ;)
yes, mine is green, wife's is yellow

Yeah I show my green card to the employee behind that little counter. But you could just walk in no prob i have seen it on occasion. I do agree that you should not be allowed to shop without a membership. Can't walk down to Costco and go right in why is Bi-Mart any different. If its difficult to spend $5 on a lifetime membership vs yearly Costco membership then you have more pressing issues to worry about :s0112:

As I recall......when I first came to WA......

Bi-Mart let me in, to "look around" w/o a green card. IF.......I found something I wanted.....I was suppose to only pay in cash.
Seemed reasonable enough.

But, I found myself wanting more stuff and bought a lifetime membership for IIRC, $5. Why not? It was IMHO a fair deal (considering the membership price at Costco and it's not like I'm buying stuff by the caseload).

Aloha, Mark

This is why it's worth it to have a Bi-Mart membership.......

01-21-2011-020.jpg

And, I can recall the days when you could buy a Marlin 1894 Carbine (in 38 special/.357 mag) on sale for really cheap too.

Aloha,, Mark

PS....that was an OLD AD (about Jan 2011). Prices are higher today.

Last Edited:
This is why it's worth it to have a Bi-Mart membership.......

View attachment 857375

And, I can recall the days when you could buy a Marlin 1894 Carbine (in 38 special/.357 mag) on sale for really cheap too.

Aloha,, Mark

Exzactley that's one hell of a deal! Problem I have is sometimes we never recive our add booklet in the mail. Makes me wonder if my post man takes it to read on his lunch break ha 🤔

My grandfather had old magazines from the 50's and 60's when you could buy a Thompson or M1 grand through mail order and have it delivered for next to nothing.

That's how they had chickens shipped to their house back when :s0112: i would sit there and look through old Sears, Roebuck catalogs and just be amazed!

Is there anywhere else on the planet right now where you can walk in and pick up 1,600 rounds of 22lr for $110.00?

Because I did that this morning at BiMart.
WOW! Love Bimart. Haven't bought any ammo there in a long long time. I remember just before ammo dried up I went to the range to shoot .22 and stopped at Bimart on the way home - they had buckets and buckets of .22 on sale stacked high in the isle. I thought I'll pick it up "next time". DOHHHH.

Lost my card nearly 30 years ago.
Was told no worries if I wasn't planning on using a check.
Haven't been asked to see it since. Ever. Anywhere.

I'd like to see them run a contest on who can show the oldest card. I still have my BiMart card from 1982. Laminated it when I got it so it is still in one piece. Bought my share of 22lr there over the years.

I always show my card when entering the local BiMart, but today when I went in to buy a battery for my ATV, I just waved at the lady that greeted me and she waved me on in. I had never tried that before.

I have never been asked to see my card when checking out, but I always use a credit card or cash. I've never tried to use a check there.

I always show my card when entering the local BiMart, but today when I went in to buy a battery for my ATV, I just waved at the lady that greeted me and she waved me on in. I had never tried that before.

I have never been asked to see my card when checking out, but I always use a credit card or cash. I've never tried to use a check there.
I always flash it but I imagine anyone could shop.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top