JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
$9.97 ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440945911.131787.jpg

Just stopped by Newberg. After a week of no limit, they've instituted a 10 box limit. According to the young man behind the counter, the chain has gotten wind of competitors buying at this price for their own stock. Why can't people behave?:mad:

Eugene has about 30+ boxes left 9mm Luger as of now. They too are limiting customers to 10 boxes. The sale is on until September 2.
Just bought and shot 2 boxes and its great ammo especially in my Glock 26,) although my Glock will feed ANYTHING flawlessly so that isn't saying much)

Last Edited:
Luger is always 115 grain, NATO is always 124 grain and some of the JHP self defense ammo comes in 147 grain--like hornady

Cabelas has Remington UMC 9mm Luger for $11.99 a box and Winchester NATO 9mm for 14.99 a box. Also cabelas has some Israeli made Jacketed Hollow point in 9mm Luger at I think $15.99/50 round box

Yea 124 grain is standard MilSpec NATO ammunition, if you prefer the 124gr you might want to look for US Military ammunition in larger quantities. May be able to get it much cheaper

But regardless of weight, I always jump on anything in brass for less than $10 a box of 50, doesn't get much better than that price wise

I don't reload but I've had less than ideal results from aluminum casings. But once that blazer Brass is not on sale any longer I may be buying some of that Walmart alum
Thanks

I wonder if the Walmart here in Eugene has the same deals as other Walmarts because last time I called they told me their cheapest ammo was Tulammo steel jacket 9mm for about $10. They never mentioned federal aluminum

I was in the Bend store today and what they have is 124gr with a 10 box limit, they also have .22 LR in boxes of 50rds for $2.19 with a 2 box limit. Last week it was Federal and now it's Blazer. Last week they even had some CCI 100 round packs for $7.99 but now all they have are .22 shorts. I'm up 500 rds of 9mm and 700 rds of .22 LR in the last 5 days without spending a fortune:D

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top