JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I do know the guy dating Sandra Bullock.
If I see him again I'll ask him how he feels about this.

BTW, Sandra Bullock is a reall amazing human being. For being a Hollyweird celeb she is a great person.
She pays tribute to her boyfriends father who passed away last year in her new movie about to come out, she surprised his wife with it and brought her to the movie set.
It was an amazing gesture to honor him.

I read the stuff here to Wifey on occasion. She wonders why the hell we're reading articles about women injecting Korean baby penis foreskin stuff into their faces? I told her I don't know.

I read the stuff here to Wifey on occasion. She wonders why the hell we're reading articles about women injecting Korean baby penis foreskin stuff into their faces? I told her I don't know.

I just thought folks could put things together how depraved Hollywood is to use parts of aborted fetuses to make beauty treatments yet tell us we need to get rid of our guns to protect kids. You know those are not Korean, it's kids killed here and their body parts sold to the makeup industry. Millions of them.o_O

I just thought folks could put things together how depraved Hollywood is to use parts of aborted fetuses to make beauty treatments yet tell us we need to get rid of our guns to protect kids. You know those are not Korean, it's kids killed here and their body parts sold to the makeup industry. Millions of them.o_O

You need to reread the article it says nothing about aborted fetuses. I would assume the foreskins come from circumcisions. Which would only be done to a child after its born. Now if your talking about something completely different then this article well carry on.

You need to reread the article it says nothing about aborted fetuses. I would assume the foreskins come from circumcisions. Which would only be done to a child after its born. Now if your talking about something completely different then this article well carry on.

Might show me proof the foreskins comes from circumcisions in Korea, is that a common practice in Korea? Saw for a fact that the abortion industry was killing babies and selling the body parts, want proof or did you see the video already?

Edited to add, Korea does circumcise and you have proven me wrong.

Male circumcision: a South Korean perspective

I should have know Hollywood would never use baby body parts as beauty aides.:D

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR