JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Rogue dealers?! What a crock.

Straw purchasers are the perpetrators of almost all of this and exactly the reason these firearms end up in the hands of the prohibited.. oh and Eric Holder as well. He still hasn't answered for the death of a border agent.

Rogue dealers?! What a crock.

Straw purchasers are the perpetrators of almost all of this and exactly the reason these firearms end up in the hands of the prohibited.. oh and Eric Holder as well. He still hasn't answered for the death of a border agent.
Wha the wha dealers drinking rogue that is what I walked away with lol .
1647912496510.png

I don't like it at all, but after reading it and having recent experience dealing with some fed agencies, they literally have nothing but time and $$ to cross all their t's and dot all their i's. Even if given all info they request, they will ALWAYS come up with more info needed. It almost sounds like sloppy record keeping may have been the case for this crap. If the NICS system was always up to date too then there wouldn't be any issue b

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top