JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Can't find their ads in high resolution so I can't tell if the advertised rifle is a real firearm or not. Just looking for general information on their sporting goods department. do they sell rifles/ammunition at the washington stores? Thanks

YES! And right now they have some tremendous prices on Savage and Remington rifles and Benelli , stoeger and Remington shotguns. Check the post in the great deals thread toward the bottom of the forum page.

Keep checking your local Bi-Mart(s) from time to time. Selection can be quirky like Skang says, but sale prices on various pieces will come and go from week to week. So if you don't see a deal you can't pass up today... then maybe tomorrow.

I don't remember if I've ever seen an AR or an AK there but they have shotguns and hunting style rifles. It would be nice if they had handguns too. Decent deals on ammo too.

NO AR's or AK's at mine but several Mini-14's. I see mostly bolt guns and shotties along with a variety of 22's.

Bi Mart rocks. You just have to catch them at the right sale, with what you want in stock as others have said. Their everyday prices really aren't bad if I need something. Fortunately we have 3 Bi Marts within 10 miles. As others said, get on the phone. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top