Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Best Steak nin Seattle

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by parsons_12b, Dec 19, 2011.

1. parsons_12b

parsons_12b LaPine Oregon Well-Known Member

I'm up in Seattle for a few days and I'm looking for a steak I know I could go some place like McCormiks or Ruth's Cris but I would really like to find a locally owned place to try so in anyone can make recomendations it would be great.
    J.P.

2. wedge556

wedge556 seattle Member

Metropolitain Grill on Second and Marion (?). You'll spend some $$$ but it will be remembered. Still one of the best steaks I've ever had.

3. rattler one-7

rattler one-7 Washington New Member

Jak's. They have a couple of locations. One in Seattle (just east of the U. District, in a nice neighborhood -- Laurelhurst), one in Issaquah and one in West Seattle. We have been to the first 2, but not West Seattle. Doesn't take reservations, but show up at about 5 and you shouldn't have a problem. Jak's Grill Really reasonable prices (especially compared to Ruth's Chris). Good service. Love it. Enjoy!!

4. Sun195

Sun195 Pugetropolis, WA Well-Known Member

Metropolitan Grill ($$$$) or Jak's ($$$). Personally, I'd splurge and go to the Met. Their Met Smokey Martini is pretty good.

5. rattler one-7

rattler one-7 Washington New Member

I admit, it's a tough call. The Met is great. Just really like Jak's. More my style. Canlis has good steak too ;)