JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking for bulk ammo (500 to 3000 rounds) in greater Portland area. My local BiMart, Big5, Fisherman's Marine tend to sell at "by the box" prices or only have one 500 round case on the shelf.

Where's the place that always has bulk ammo at bulk prices on the shelf?

Keiths has bulk wolf ammo for .223 and 7x62x39. If you're far from Keith's Sporting Goods, I would give them a call first before making the trip as they will let you know if they have any.

I made the rounds of stores looking for 9mm. I tried a bulk purchase of Tactical, but didn't care for it, at least not in my guns. The very, very best prices I've found is Northwest Armory's Sellier & Bellot. I got my last 1000 rounds for $200, which is $10 per box. Great people to deal with, and lots of fun stuff to look at. I'm surprised that a local shop can beat the prices at Wal-Mart and Bi-Mart and Fisherman's, but it's true.

223 bi-mart $299 1000 m193, .308 no deals now. Not much around. Maybe personal sale? I would wait for the next batch of something 308/7.62 to hit the streets. Hope some dose. For the rest check slickguns. They post many places. Some with great deals and free shiping. Places like Target Sport USA.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top