JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Had an old Oster IDENTICAL to the one in post #8. It finally developed a leak in the
magic smoke. Bought a Ninja BL660WM. It would probably grind gravel into sand,
but it seemed to whip a lot of air into smoothies. Also it's JUST too tall to slide under
the cabinets on the countertop. Kept the Ninja in case I need to mix some mortar,
and bought a Hamilton Beach. The only number I see on it is B74. It was under $30 IIRC.
Glass pitcher, only has 5 buttons. One of them says PUREE/SMOOTHIE/ICY DRINK.
Perfect. (the button next to it says MILKSHAKE--it gets punched a bit too)

Vitamix is certainly cool but they sure ain't cheap. I've had a standard Waring professional bar blender for about 15 years now and the thing just won't die. Cost me about $100 new but I've certainly got my money's worth out of it.

Last Edited:
I have a Breville - similar to this one, just an older model. I found a factory refurb model, so saved about $75 off new. I've been using it for smoothies, etc. for about 5 years now, no issues. It easily handles ice and frozen fruit. Also works well for homemade milkshakes.

https://smile.amazon.com/Breville-B...d=1478180173&sr=1-1&keywords=breville+blender

71KtILD2oXL._SL1500_.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top