JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Had an old Oster IDENTICAL to the one in post #8. It finally developed a leak in the
magic smoke. Bought a Ninja BL660WM. It would probably grind gravel into sand,
but it seemed to whip a lot of air into smoothies. Also it's JUST too tall to slide under
the cabinets on the countertop. Kept the Ninja in case I need to mix some mortar,
and bought a Hamilton Beach. The only number I see on it is B74. It was under $30 IIRC.
Glass pitcher, only has 5 buttons. One of them says PUREE/SMOOTHIE/ICY DRINK.
Perfect. (the button next to it says MILKSHAKE--it gets punched a bit too)

Vitamix is certainly cool but they sure ain't cheap. I've had a standard Waring professional bar blender for about 15 years now and the thing just won't die. Cost me about $100 new but I've certainly got my money's worth out of it.

Last Edited:
I have a Breville - similar to this one, just an older model. I found a factory refurb model, so saved about $75 off new. I've been using it for smoothies, etc. for about 5 years now, no issues. It easily handles ice and frozen fruit. Also works well for homemade milkshakes.

https://smile.amazon.com/Breville-B...d=1478180173&sr=1-1&keywords=breville+blender

71KtILD2oXL._SL1500_.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads