JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Best sign ever:

ATT00004.jpg

This does open up a really good discussion topic. Would you use your gun to defend a neighbor who votes to take yours away?? Why????

Since each of us come from alot of different standards and values the answers should be interesting.

jj

No. Nor would I feed them if they don't put food away or have the ability to hunt.

Why? The fewer of those types, the better. Also, let them and any other observers learn the lesson of what we've been trying to tell them.

Someone once said that the definition of a conservative is a liberal who's been mugged by reality.

Looking at some of the views a liberal might have:D:D Those who are a godless bunch may just think their liberal neighbor getting killed is just darwins way of killing off the weak and the feeble minded:s0114::s0114: Of course I would never put words in a liberals mouth:s0114::s0114: But this point of view certianly would thin out most of the liberals.

jj

I would help him and his family in any way I could without putting my friends or family in danger. My family comes first.
Why, One of the ways I think you can open the eyes of someone is to help them in a time of need. Take a little time and teach him a few things So he can learn to protect himself and his family if something would happen again.
I would think if you or your families life is on the line your way of thinking may change and with a little posative encouragement I could help.
Just my views. We can't change the way people think about guns by saying I told you so.

I would help him and his family in any way I could without putting my friends or family in danger. My family comes first.
Why, One of the ways I think you can open the eyes of someone is to help them in a time of need. Take a little time and teach him a few things So he can learn to protect himself and his family if something would happen again.
I would think if you or your families life is on the line your way of thinking may change and with a little posative encouragement I could help.
Just my views. We can't change the way people think about guns by saying I told you so.

Good answer in your core belief. I do wonder if a person who shuns protection for themselves and their own families have sense enough to see the light even when it shines in their eyes. A gun in the hands of good men protects himself and families and his neighbors. What does it tell you when your neighbor won't even take care of his own?

jj

Good point Just Jim.
My parents, now in there 80s always taught me to help when you can, to a point. I guess I need to decide what that is. I figure I help a person once. If there is no change in there views after you protected them and there family or helped them to survive than I guess they are on there own.
I will help once. Twice I am a fool.

What really burns is when they won't own a gun and vote to take away yours. An armed population in America has kept the crime down yet there are some who would put us out with the wolves.

My neighbors are pretty good. They take care of the hood. I feel like I could sacrifice for them as they are good people. It would be difficult to have that same feeling if my neighbor was a liberal voteing to take my gun. When seconds count he may just have to wait minutes for the cops.....

jj

Funny how an Obama sticker on someones car changes things :s0114:

I feel the same. All my neighbors are about the same as me. Just struggling to get bye so maybe that is more of why I would help because most have helped me in one way or another.
As for guns and self defense I dont think you can change a persons views with statistics or arguing about there anti gun views.
Its a shame but I think it takes something life threatening to change a persons viewson guns and we just need to bethere to help and giude them if they are interested in learning.

A sign like the original poster showed would open some eyes but then it just tells the thieves you have guns.

Tinman, you would make a great neighbor. Hope you and yours have a happy life.

jj

Maybe we should all just move to the same hood.We could all protect each other. Maybe get back to the way things were before my time. 1966. but that is just a dream. What a dream it would be.
Nice talking to you Just Jim and discusing ideas.Take care of yourself and loved ones.
Hope to meet you some day.

What really burns is when they won't own a gun and vote to take away yours. An armed population in America has kept the crime down yet there are some who would put us out with the wolves.

My neighbors are pretty good. They take care of the hood. I feel like I could sacrifice for them as they are good people. It would be difficult to have that same feeling if my neighbor was a liberal voteing to take my gun. When seconds count he may just have to wait minutes for the cops.....

jj

Funny how an Obama sticker on someones car changes things :s0114:

If the SHTF and it were basically every man for himself and his family (as it was in Argentine in 2001 and beyond,) maybe those are the people who need to go. Besides, you might have your hands full protecting yours without going out into the street to protect dumb ****'s.

$.02

Gunner, SHTF and I won't have time to save the world nor could I. Be lucky if I and my family survive. I doubt it would take long before the majority of idiots would die off without me helping them die. Most of the world can't feed themselves so SHTF will diminish so many just with hunger.

Liberal mentality is one that needs help with everything. SHTF and no one will be there for them.

For instance when the dollar crashes and becomes worthless, will the police and fire departments work for nothing? Are you going to be a cop shot at for paper you won't even be able to use for toilet paper. What farmer will grow food for nothing and who will ship it for nothing?? These times are comming, if we don't get a war going first.

jj

Gunner, SHTF and I won't have time to save the world nor could I. Be lucky if I and my family survive. I doubt it would take long before the majority of idiots would die off without me helping them die. Most of the world can't feed themselves so SHTF will diminish so many just with hunger.

Liberal mentality is one that needs help with everything. SHTF and no one will be there for them.

For instance when the dollar crashes and becomes worthless, will the police and fire departments work for nothing? Are you going to be a cop shot at for paper you won't even be able to use for toilet paper. What farmer will grow food for nothing and who will ship it for nothing?? These times are comming, if we don't get a war going first.

jj

My Dad tells me that during the Great Depression, the State of Florida had to lay of ALL state police. Same with his county, all but just the sheriff.

He lived it, and this could be worse because of the entitlement crowd. Back then there was no welfare or food stamps or medicaid etc. Imagine if that gets cut off too for lack of funds.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top