JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just installed my new Ameriglo Pro I-DOT night sights on my new Glock build. That front sight lights up like the sun. I have never had a front sight that was so easy to acquire. Anyone else tried these? These might be my favorite night sights I have tried.

IMG_20150103_172005_zps6a9b681d.jpg

I run the Ameriglo ProGlo front sights with plain black Pro rear sights. The fronts are green tritium with a green ring, .165 tall and .140 wide. I like the wide .180 notch for the rear sight.

I absolutely love my Ameriglos. Only NS I run on my pistols other than a pair of warnes on my ole competition Glock. They might be swapped for something like this though. As I wear a tinfoil hat most of the time, I prefer all my guns to have tritium.

Well it's adjustable, but your right.
I was just looking at opticsplanet.com for the set and it's only $64 for front and rear! That's much cheaper than I thought it would be.
Might get them for all my glocks!

Looks like the Trijicon's that came new on my EXO 23.
They have a single rear center night dot. In the dark you just put the front dot over the rear.
I prefer this to centering the front dot between two in the rear sight.

And in the light. That front sight really jumps out at you.
DSCN4377.JPG

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top