JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just installed my new Ameriglo Pro I-DOT night sights on my new Glock build. That front sight lights up like the sun. I have never had a front sight that was so easy to acquire. Anyone else tried these? These might be my favorite night sights I have tried.

IMG_20150103_172005_zps6a9b681d.jpg

I run the Ameriglo ProGlo front sights with plain black Pro rear sights. The fronts are green tritium with a green ring, .165 tall and .140 wide. I like the wide .180 notch for the rear sight.

I absolutely love my Ameriglos. Only NS I run on my pistols other than a pair of warnes on my ole competition Glock. They might be swapped for something like this though. As I wear a tinfoil hat most of the time, I prefer all my guns to have tritium.

Well it's adjustable, but your right.
I was just looking at opticsplanet.com for the set and it's only $64 for front and rear! That's much cheaper than I thought it would be.
Might get them for all my glocks!

Looks like the Trijicon's that came new on my EXO 23.
They have a single rear center night dot. In the dark you just put the front dot over the rear.
I prefer this to centering the front dot between two in the rear sight.

And in the light. That front sight really jumps out at you.
DSCN4377.JPG

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top