JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1911 for top accuracy and absolute reliability. Even better in the Double Stacks with night sights!
Beretta 92, same as the 1911 with a decent trigger for a D/A.
Browning Hi-Power, almost a 1911 with a D/A trigger and high cap mags
Jericho 941, a very accurate 9 mm with decent sights.

I of course love 1911's as anyone who knows me knows. I do readily admit far better designs have come along. Even though I don't really like them and do not own one I also readily admit that what Gaston came up with was game changing. Dead simple design and look how they work. One guy I work with is wanting a 17 and of course they are now harder to lay hands on. I showed him the 80% and how dead simple they are. He is seriously looking at one of those now. The main point in showing him how easy one is to make is it shows how nice the damn idea was when he came up with it. You do not see anyone putting an 80% 1911 together with nothing but a file like the one guy does with an 80% Glock :D

All great handgun designs... All having seen extensive military and police use around the globe. Each having an application where it is the best... Each person will find a different mix in the priorities, as it suits their need. Having said all that, without delving into details, my order:

Sig P226
Beretta 92
Glock
Hi-Power

I'm a recent Sig convert, but have owned or currently own, and carried the others listed, so my order is based upon my own personal experience.

How many who voted 1911 are under the age of 50? :p
I'm 50 I carry a Glock but my next gun buy will be a Springfield EMP CONTOUR.
9mm 1911 .
I have been looking at getting one for a while now.
Lol and I think in a few weeks the government is going to buy me one with a stimulus check LOL.

I swore I'd never be a Glock guy. I thought they were ugly, then I shot one. The grip angle, the capacity, the reliability, the availability of accessories, the ease of maintenance. What's not to love? Bought a 23 & a 9mm barrel & mags. Two calibers out of one gun. Bonus!

I don't know if I just got lucky or what I bought my Kimber 1911 used at a pawn shop a few years ago.
I changed the grips added the rubber finger groves and bought a bunch of mags.
But everyone who shoots it.
Loves it girls guys old or young .
They love it and all shoot it really good . MVIMG_20180411_162412.jpg

I can hit a man target with my glock19x.
But I'm not shooting anybody in the eye with it.
Maybe for head chin cheek neck high chest stomach shoulder leg .
Left foot right foot you get the picture.
Well let's just say they are not running far .LOL

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads