JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My Trench 12 has the 12" barrel and a straight hand brace using what looks like an AR15 castle nut and end washer on a very short section of what looks like a standard AR15 receiver extension tube. I do not need the AR buffer or spring. Just a folding arm brace based on what I have. Any ideas?

Also a better fore end or fore grip with rails on the top and bottom. I am not sure what length I need. Again a 12 inch barrel.

Luckysg. Thank you. Site bookmarked.

Last Edited:
I have seen some straight hand braces that look very much like butt stocks. Until you see the butt and the brace itself. The impression right now is that I can legally run a folding ARM BRACE but not a folding BUTT STOCK. I think. Somebody correct me if I am wrong. Atlantic Firearms "Trench 12". Classified by the BATFE as a "firearm".

I want to put a folding arm brace on my Trench 12 firearm. Any suggestions for the best AR15 accessory sources?

How do you like the Trench 12? I actually know the two guys who built them from when I lived in Indiana, but the Trench was still in the prototype phases when I moved. I have one of their AKs and they are excellent.

For those that don't know what the OP is talking about.

trench12firearm%20(1%20of%208).jpg
And thanks to the SBA3 they are even making them with even shorter barrels now.
spetz%2012%20firearm%20(9%20of%2020).jpg
OP

Hera arms side folding unit is likely your best option. It would just go in between the existing buffer tube and the rear extension.

HRAHERA0503.jpg

Reno911 Thank You! :) Thank you all! :)

I HAVE NOT SHOT IT YET! My bad. Too busy. Too hot. Too dry. Too smokey. But .... I have hand racked and dry fired 10 3" snap caps through all four, (4) of the 10 rd steel Ceespec, (sp?) AK47 12 gauge box mags. Mags fit perfectly.

Lots of lube.

Getting quite smooth. Where can I find a different fore end with a rail? Also a mount for a forward under-the-fore-end hand safety strap. I have a feeling I am going to need it. 10.5 pounds. Perhaps 3" mag 42 pellet #1 buckshot loads.

Zombies. Queekers. Diagamooses. Polseen. BUGS! :)

Last Edited:
Reno911 Thank You! :) Thank you all! :)

I HAVE NOT SHOT IT YET! My bad. Too busy. Too hot. Too dry. Too smokey. But .... I have hand racked and dry fired 10 3" snap caps through all four, (4) of the 10 rd steel Ceespec, (sp?) AK47 12 gauge box mags. Mags fit perfectly.

Lots of lube.

Getting quite smooth. Where can I find a different fore end with a rail? Also a mount for a forward under-the-fore-end hand safety strap. I have a feeling I am going to need it. 10.5 pounds. Perhaps 3" mag 42 pellet #1 buckshot loads.

Zombies. Queekers. Diagamooses. Polseen. BUGS! :)
Check out Carolina Shooters Supply.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top