JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Some bad new news. Seems my local friendly knowledgeable SOT Class 3 and Manufacturer got inspected yesterday, 31 July, 2018, by the BATFE gentlemen. No warning either. They just showed up. But ... his wife handled things very well. They inspected all the books and inventory and class 3 with 100% no problems.

But ... bad news regarding my Trench 12. IF I PUT a folding arm brace on my "firearm" 12 gauge and with the folding arm brace folded IF it drops the overall length below the magic 26 or 27"... I have already forgotten which ... it turns the "firearm" into a AOW. Any other weapon. A five buck tax stamp with 4-5 months waiting.

Only the "firearm" 12 gauge shotguns applies here. The pistols fall into another category. Go figure. No folding arm brace right now for me. Also found out ALL gunsmiths will have to have a FFL. All SOT manufactures MIGHT have to pay an additional $2250 bucks yearly even if they only manufacture one firearm. Yikes indeed!

That is all.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top