JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So I have a number of air guns, the one I shoot most is a M&P replica that cost about $40. I am shooting at traps at about 10 yards. I think it's good practice and since I have several M&P's it's got to help muscle memory. The problem is it's simply not that accurate. It's hard to tell if the wild hits are me or it. I have a $200 Hatsan target pistol but as far as carry gun practice it's simply not relatable. So what options are there for something like the M&P BB gun but real quality? I would be willing to spend $200-$300 to get something that I can actually get some feedback from the target. Any suggestions and why?

I don't play inside, but right out the door :)

KWAPTP.jpg

KWA PTP 6mm airsoft. Gas blowback running propane.
Love it! Same weight and feel of my 92. 1:1 with all the same functions. Fits all my holsters perfectly. :)

I ordered one of the umarex M&P .45's today. About $70 with shipping. It has to be a step better than the BB gun but I still would like to have something better.

I really enjoy shooting at my little airgun range. I have several traps and target stations and can blow half an hour every day pretty easily and I really think it has helped my marksmanship

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top