JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
After looking a while I finally had to try. Unboxed it today and played in a garage a while. I can see I will have to go buy some more pellets :D Damn thing is a TON of fun.
I was leery at first since there was a lot of negative reviews that Sig was letting some VERY sloppy stuff get out with their name on it. Then I found a guy on Tube showing how to fix the poor QA. So when I got mine out of the box there was a very slight wobble to the barrel. Later will take it down and tighten it now that I know how. Other complaint was tank wobble easy to shim. So filled the tank, took maybe a minute on my compressor. Set up and started shooting. The tank when filled no longer has any slop in it. So I put a ULTRA cheap dot sight on it I have had for so long I don't know when I bought it. used one mag to sight in, then shot another mag almost as fast as I could pull the trigger from across the garage, probably 30 ft for so. Will set up a 50ft rang but have to get some more pellets as the damn thing was just so fun. It feels a lot like my AR's. It does not feel like an air rifle. This will be great for getting in some trigger time when I don't want to drive to the range. Well worth the cost. Was less than $300.

MCX.png

full-auto scary black airguns can be hella fun!

i had the sig MCX and hated Lord Jam-o-matic.

this crosman ak1 has treated me well so far, but it's BB so the accuracy sucks.

keep us posted with any new pics/gear!

f

crosmanak1_001.jpg

I watched video of someone shooting a full auto version and it did look like too much fun. If they come out with a PCP version it would be tempting. The cost of the CO2 for them would be what would hold me off. When I ordered the gun I ordered a "Sampler pack" had 155 pellets of 5 different kinds, and a tin that had 200 lead. I went through 5 mag fulls on that first try. 3 mag fulls and topped off the tank, ran 2 more. So far not a single hang up. Wanted to buy a couple spare mags but no one seems to have any in stock. Will be interesting to see how long one lasts. The way the mags feed not sure what would be able to cause one to jam unless it's defective? The mags feed off a belt that just goes in a circle inside the mag.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top